How to apply
Call for enrolment into second cycle master study programmes
Follow these steps to apply for master programme.
Step 2: Check important dates
Deadline for applicants:
- 30th June 2015 for non-EU students and
- 10th September 2015 for EU citizents
Intake: 30 September
Step 3: Check requirements for enrolment
See the course details for the entry requirements your course. Your previous study will be assessed in the procedure for recognition of foreign higher education credentials or diplomas.
Step 4: Submit your application for education recognition
Complete the application for education recognition (N Form)
Send the application in paper (hard copy) to:
Univerza v Ljubljani
Kongresni trg 12
Personal appointments: upon written or phone request
Step 5: Check tuition costs and scholarships
Admission fee for academic year is 29,00 €
Tuition fee is 2.500 EUR
Tuition fee must be paid in upon enrolment at the faculty. The tuition fee does not include the mandatory health insurance. This must be settled before the start of study.
Please note: The confirmation on registration willl be issued upon the payment of tuition fee.
Tuition for full-time study is funded by the Ministry of Higher Education for following students:
• Citizens of EU Member States;
• Foreign citizens residing in the Republic of Slovenia who (or their parents/guardians) are taxable persons in the Republic of Slovenia;
• Slovenians without Slovenian citizenship;
• Citizens of countries with which the Republic of Slovenia has concluded bilateral or multilateral agreements on cooperation in the field of education or reciprocity (Bosnia and Herzegovina,Montenegro, Macedonia, Republic of Serbia).
Exception: Students who enroll into 2nd level study programmes with an already achieved 2nd level of education should pay tuition fees also for full-time study.
You may be eligible for a scholarship to help with your course fees and living costs
Nazaj na seznam vseh obvestilObjavljeno: 03. junij 2015 | v kategoriji: Vpis