Call for enrolment into Master degree programmes in the academic year 2023/2024
Follow these steps to apply for a master programme:
Step 2: Check important dates
Deadline for applications:
1st application period (for EU and non-EU candidates): 23 March - 31 May 2023
The candidates must fulfill all enrolment criteria and send all required documents for the recognition of foreign education till 12 July, 2023.
It will be possible to submit mandatory attachments to the eVŠ portal after 31 May, when the application deadline ends (for submitted applications, access to editing attachments will be possible until 12 July 2023 inclusive).
2nd application period (only for EU candidates and only for programmes with free places after 1st application period): from 21 August till 8September 2023.
The candidates must fulfill all enrolment criteria and send all required documents for the recognition of foreign education till 15 September 2023.
Intake: till 30 September 2023.
Step 3: Check requirements for enrolment
See the course details for the entry requirements of your course. Your previous study will be assessed in the procedure for recognition of foreign higher education credentials or diplomas.
Step 4: Submit your application for recognition of foreign education
A candidate who has finished his or her studies in a foreign country (not Slovenia) and would like to continue education in the Slovenian higher education institution is obliged to acquire a decision on the recognition of the foreign education.
The recognition procedure is a part of the enrolment procedure. The candidate submits the recognition application together with the study enrolment application (online on the eVŠ portal).
The required documents in the process of recognition of foreign education:
1. Scan/photo of the diploma (scan all the pages of the document). We will ask for authentication of the enclosed document at your faculty directly.
2. Scan/photo of the diploma supplement, transcript of records or other relevant document in evidence of content and duration of education. General enrolment condition is 180 ECTS!
3. Scan/photo of chronological description of the completed education stating prior education including the schools attended, dates of attendance, possible transfers, accelerated progress, extended student status and similar (handwritten signature by the candidate).
4. Scan/photo of ID card for EU citizens or passport for non-EU citizens.
PLEASE NOTE: The procedure of recognition begins when the application is complete. The recognition decision is issued within 20 days after the date of completed application.
Step 5: Check tuition costs and scholarships
Tuition fee: 4.000 €
Please note: Tuition costs must be paid before enrolment at the faculty. The confirmation on registration will be issued upon the payment of tuition costs.
The tuition fee does not include the mandatory health insurance and registration fee. This must be settled before the start of study.
Tuition fee is paid by:
- students of non-EU countries, excluding persons granted international protection, applicants for international protection and persons from countries with which the Republic of Slovenia has concluded bilateral agreement (Slovenia has concluded bilateral agreements with Bosnia and Herzegovina, Macedonia, Montenegro, Kosovo, Serbia);
- all students with already acquired equivalent degree of education;
- all part-time students.
For scholarships refer to: Scholarships
Guidance through the application and the required evidence is available on the Ministry of Higher Education, Science and Innovation web-sites.
Submit your enrolment application
Back to list of notificationsPublished: 03. June 2015 | Category: Enrolments