Students who complete the module Planning of Digital Services:
• Have the ability to lead and coordinate the development of new digital products in public and private sectors.
• Are proficient in research methods for analyzing user experience and supporting digital marketing campaigns.
• Understand the role of social media in the digital world from the social science perceptive.
• Are able to develop and deploy innovations in the digital economy and entrepreneurship.
Students who completed the module Data Analytics:
• Demonstrate mastery of uni-, bi- and multivariate methods in data analytics.
• Have applied knowledge of statistical programming and data mining.
• Are proficient in the analysis of big data and large networks.
• Can master digital technologies for (automated) data collection, processing and analysis.
Read more about why study social informatics >>