The circulation of the Central Social Sciences Library is open
Central Social Sciences Library is open for loan services:
on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. and on Wednesday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. The library remains closed on Saturdays.
Please enter the library separately taking into account the mutual distance, healthy, wear a protective mask, disinfect their hands and use the appropriate safety precautions as described in the instructions.
You can visit the library to:
• pick up the ordered library materials,
• return borrowed library materials,
• join a library or complete the online registration process,
• empty the locker,
• renew your membership,
• settle any depts to the library.
We only borrow pre-ordered material for which a library member receives a reservation notification. Users must pre-order the material either by phone, e-mail, the mCOBISS mobile application (in My Library), online (in My Library) or personally at the library.
You can use many library services and receive information remotely:
- for inquiries, extending library material, arranging remote access to online resources and an agreement to send material to the home by post – call (01) 580 51 52 or email firstname.lastname@example.org,
- for information counseling, researchers’ bibliographies – call (01) 580 51 52 or email email@example.com.
You can access e-resources from home using the University of Ljubljana Digital Library.
Please read the following instructions for library users and for handling the material in these situations:
Back to list of notificationsPublished: 01. June 2020 | Category: Notifications