GGP hire 12 months development officer for research infrastructure
Netherlands Interdisciplinary Demographic Institute and the Generations and Gender Programme is recruting a Development Officer (research infrastructure) who will be providing support to further establish the GGP as a leading European and international research infrastructure in the social sciences, including providing support in its ESFRI application. This position does not involve carrying out research but requires an understanding of the scientific and social impact of social science research, and of the social sciences research infrastructure landscape.
- Master or PhD in social sciences
- Excellent teamwork and writing skills and ability to communicate technical issues to non-technical audiences
- Excellent social and management skills
- Proficiency in English
- Prior research support experience or interest in developing such a career
- Experience working in a cross-national research project or research infrastructure
- Knowledge of the GGP, SHARE or ESS
- Grant application and fundraising experience
According to “CAO-Nederlandse Universiteiten” (CAO-NU), salary scale 10 excluding 8% holiday allowance and an 8,3% year-end bonus. Applicants should have the right to work in the Netherlands for the duration of the contract.
Place of work:
Lange Houtstraat 19, The Hague, the Netherlands
For additional information you may contact the GGP Director: Professor Anne H. Gauthier (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Candidates are invited to submit their application in English. Applicants should send:
- Letter of motivation (max 2 pages)
- Curriculum vitae
- Copy of university grades (transcript)
- Names and addresses of two referees
- Sample of written work (preferably written for a larger audience)
The deadline for submitting your application is 31 May 2018. Please send your application to the director of NIDI, prof. dr. L.J.G. van Wissen (email@example.com). The interviews will take place at NIDI in mid-June. Note that a psychological assessment may be part of the selection procedure.
To review the entire call for application see attached.
Nazaj na seznam vseh obvestilObjavljeno: 21. maj 2018 | v kategoriji: Možnosti za delo in študij