Leuven Center for Global Governance Studies išče novega sodelavca, za delo na projektu RECONNECT, ki pokriva področje vladavine prava in demokracije v Evropski uniji.
Prijave je potrebno oddati najkasneje do 10. aprila 2019 (do 13. ure).
Svoj življenjepis, prošnjo in primer vašega pisanja (članek, magistrska naloga itd.) pošljitena na eletronski naslov email@example.com
Več informacij pa lahko najdete tukaj in spodaj v angleškem jeziku.
The Leuven Centre for Global Governance Studies is looking for a highly motivated individual for the 4-year RECONNECT project on rule of law and democracy in the European Union .The selected candidate will combine excellent academic research skills with a strong interest in policy-oriented research.
• A Master’s degree in law and/or political science, with excellent results at a leading European university, with special focus on EU law and a proven interest/extra credits on European integration/politics • A demonstrated interest in research on rule of law and/or democracy in the European Union • Experience in collaborating in European research projects is an asset • Excellent fluency in English, nearing native speaker level • Excellent analytical and writing skills.
• Ability to organize your own research activities while working as part of a research group; you are able to handle various tasks at the same time while keeping strict deadlines.
• Capable to operate in an interdisciplinary research project and have experience in collaborating in multicultural teams.
• Resistant to stress and have an inquisitive mind.
• You build up research expertise on rule of law and democracy in the European Union.
• You share your expertise within and outside KU Leuven.
• You pay attention to the valorization of research results at the academic level or in society.
• You publish research results.
• You take initiatives, together with other colleagues, in order to make your research unit a dynamic research environment.
• You are keen to establish a good cooperation and understanding with other research centres and institutes within and outside KU Leuven.
• You are employed in a dynamic, international and growing research environment and contribute to its current and future research activities.
We offer a full-time fixed term contract as a scientific collaborator for initially one year, which can be extended to four years (evaluation each year) starting 1st June in a dynamic interdisciplinary research environment.
Applications must be received no later than 10th April (1 pm). Interviews on 17th or 18th April.
KU Leuven carries out an equal opportunity and diversity policy.
How to apply?
Send a CV, cover letter, writing sample or supporting material by email to Mrs. Kathleen Mouling: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nazaj na seznam vseh obvestilObjavljeno: 22. marec 2019 | v kategoriji: Aktualno