Policy Communications Trainee (Inclusion Europe)
Job Category: Internship
Job Experience: Up to 1 year
Job Location: Brussels
Expiration Date: 05 Feb 2013
Founded in 1988, Inclusion Europe has an outstanding record of representing people with intellectual disabilities and their families organised in member societies in almost all European countries. Inclusion Europe works in close contact with the European Parliament, the European Commission, the Council of Europe, European disability organisations, national governments, service providers and researchers. Inclusion Europe works with a small multinational team whose working language is English. More information is available at www.inclusion-europe.org.
At Inclusion Europe, we offer graduates with a relevant qualification six months work experience in Brussels.
The successful candidate will meet the following criteria:
- Degree in journalism, political sciences, European affairs or equivalent
- Knowledge of EU affairs and demonstrated interest in human rights advocacy
- Excellent command of English, both spoken and written. Additional languages are an asset.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in writing and orally, excellent drafting skills.
- Ability to assimilate and process information on a wide variety of issues and for a wide variety of audiences.
- Appropriate computer skills (Microsoft Office package). Familiarity with Content Management Systems (CMS) and/or other relevant software and programs including interactive web 2.0 tools, audio and video is an asset.
- Motivated learner with a good eye for detail
- To produce and edit features for Inclusion Europe’s information tools (online Journal, website, newsletter, specific publications).
- Supervise the production and dissemination of ‘Europe for us’ and e-Include newsletter
- Participation in the preparation of various publications and events of Inclusion Europe
- Participation in external meetings with different European institutions and organisations, and drafting related reports and articles.
- Participation in drafting responses to European consultations.
The contract will be governed by the Belgian law on “professional immersion” and will provide the successful candidate with a net income of up to 800 € per month.
Due to number of applications, please, note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Nazaj na seznam vseh obvestilObjavljeno: 28. januar 2013 | v kategoriji: Aktualno