VoteWatch CIC, a Community Interest Company registered in the UK, is offering a Brussels-based paid internship for a period of 3 months (July - September 2013), to work on its special project aimed at raising awareness of, and participation in, the European Parliament elections of 2014.
A new website and associated online tools aimed at young voters will be launched in six languages in September 2013. The intern will assist the VoteWatch CIC team in all aspects of the project's implementation, including administration, logistics, research, translation, promotion and distribution.
There is a possibility of a 3-month extension to work on the implementation of the second phase of the project, which will be aimed at a general audience.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- A Master's degree in EU politics AND/OR
- A Master's degree in PR / (political) communications / marketing
- Demonstrable knowledge and understanding of the role and functioning of the European Parliament
- Good organisational, writing/editing and analytical skills
- An outgoing personality
- Excellent knowledge of English, both spoken and written
- Familiarity with the use of social media for promotional purposes, especially Facebook and Twitter
- Experience managing websites/blogs is an asset
- Knowledge of German and/or Polish is an asset
- First-hand experience of political / election campaigns is an asset
The intern will be paid an allowance of 1.000 euros per month. The intern will be based in the Brussels office of VoteWatch Europe AISBL. The starting date is Monday 1 July 2013.
If this interests you, please send a short application letter (1 page A4 maximum) and a concise CV (2 pages A4 maximum) by email to email@example.com
The closing date for applications is Friday 31 May at 12.00 noon. Shortlisted applicants will be notified by Wednesday 5 June. Interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place in Brussels in the week of 10 June. For more information on VoteWatch CIC and VoteWatch Europe please visit www.votewatch.eu
Nazaj na seznam vseh obvestilObjavljeno: 28. maj 2013 | v kategoriji: Aktualno