Internship at the T.M.C. Asser Instituut for the European Environmental Law Network
The European Environmental Law (EEL) Network, hosted by the T.M.C. Asser Instituut in The Hague is looking for an intern starting as soon as possible for a period of at least three months, preferably full-time.
Since its inception in 1995, the EEL website and monthly News Service have served as useful source of information and knowledge exchange between academia and practice, providing also a forum for research and debate on EU Environmental Law and Policy. With its activities, the EEL Network develops and maintains an international network aimed at academic cooperation so as to provide platform for an increased visibility of topical issues falling under the European Union’s Environmental Law and Policy.
- Legal research and analysis;
- Assistance in editing the monthly EEL News Service;
- Assistance in organizing upcoming events (workshops, conferences);
- Assistance in applied research work on European environmental law related issues for the T.M.C. Asser Instituut.
Interested candidates should have:
- Demonstrated interest in and knowledge of Environmental Law;
- Solid legal drafting, research and analytical skills.
- At least bachelor degree in law, European studies or international relations;
- Excellent command of English in written and oral formats; Dutch language skills are a plus;
- Basic IT / office skills; knowledge of online content management tools, text editing skills are a plus.
What we offer:
- A small stipend, based on the level of education completed;
- Exposure to the academic activities of EEL and the T.M.C. Asser Instituut, a leading research centre in International and European law;
- An inspiring and dynamic working environment.
Interested candidates should apply by email, sending their motivation letter and CV in English, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for application is 18 February 2013.
Nazaj na seznam vseh obvestilObjavljeno: 12. februar 2013 | v kategoriji: Aktualno