Challenge:Future has launched three new global competitions focused on fighting youth unemployment, the future of work and the dream job of the future.
Challenge:Future (www.challengefuture.org) is a global youth think-DO-tank, with more than 25.000 members in over 200 countries, engaging youth in sustainability innovation for tomorrow (THINK) while creating positive impact today (DO). Founded in Slovenia, after four successful years of global competitions, supported by Slovenian National Commission for UNESCO, Challenge:Future (C:F) is offering students, mentors, schools and organizations a creative online environment, awards and unforgettable experiences.
This year, C:F invites youth 18 - 30 years old to participate in three competitions:
- Make.It.Work is challenging youth to think of solutions for fighting youth unemployment and poverty. The competition is supported by CEEMAN, UN PRME and EACEA Youth in Action Programme. (DL: 18 Feb 2013)
- The Future of Work is challenging youth to discover the competitiveness of Eastern European companies and how to escape the bind between the more productive West and more cost efficient East. The competition is supported by AT Kearney and CEEMAN. (DL: 18 Feb 2013)
- My Dream Job is inviting youth to imagine the perfect education system meeting the needs of the future job markets and industries. The competition is supported by RAZ:UM, Out of the Box and University of Maribor. (DL: 18 Feb 2013).
Each competition brings many opportunities for:
- Students: from scholarships of up to EUR 2,500 per person to attend the Challenge:Future Summit 2013 in beautiful Slovenia (5 events in 3 cities), to financial support for project realization, paid AT Kearney internship in Slovenia or Poland, job opportunities, speaking opportunities at global events, and various other prizes;
- Mentors: tuition fee covered for UN PRME Summit and CEEMAN Annual Conference on September 26th-27th 2013, in Bled.
- Schools: Receive global recognition as The Most Innovative School – a title awarded to those with most outstanding students and mentors.
To participate in C:F Competitions 2013, first step is to create a team until 18 February 2013: http://challengefuture.org/competition/
For any questions, please contact Dan at email@example.com
Nazaj na seznam vseh obvestilObjavljeno: 04. februar 2013 | v kategoriji: Aktualno