Basic protective measures against the new virus
at times of increased risk of spread of infectious diseases and due to the fact that the facilities of the Faculty are shared by up to 2.000 persons daily, we kindly ask you to follow with particular care the basic protective measures, above all care about hygiene.
The Slovenian National Institute of Public Health has issued the following measures, which should be followed:
- Avoiding close contact with anyone showing symptoms of infectious diseases;
- Avoiding touching eyes, nose or mouth with hands;
- Staying at home in case of illness;
- When coughing and/or sneezing, cover mouth and nose with flexed elbow or tissue;
- Washing hands frequently with soap and water;
- If soap and water are not available, using hand sanitizer. You can find the hand sanitizer in front of all toilets at the Faculty;
- In view of the current epidemiological situation the use of protective facemasks is not necessary;
- Avoiding crowded enclosed spaces in the times of increased infectious diseases;
- Frequent ventilation of enclosed spaces.
We are sure that taking into consideration the above advices and having regard to respectful coexistence, we will all enter the coming spring in good health.
Dr. Monika Kalin Golob
Back to list of notificationsPublished: 24. February 2020 | Category: Notifications