Inhibitory and facilitating factors of adult population's involvement in health prevention and promotion program Together for Health
1.10.2022 - 31.3.2024
Range on year:
0.14 FTE | 2022
prof.dr. Tanja Kamin
The phases of the project and their realization:
The work program will be divided into 8 interrelated work packages, which will serve as a basis for other included work packages, with which we will pursue the project goals.
- (DS 1) Systematic literature review on the topic of people's response to inclusion in preventive programs in the field of health.
Duration: months 1-4 (4 months)
- (DS 2) Development of measuring instruments: survey questionnaire.
Duration: months 3-8 (6 months)
- (DS 3) Collection of survey data.
Duration: months 8-10 (3 months)
- (DS 4) Analysis of survey data.
Duration: months 11-15 (5 months)
- (DS 5) Development of measurement instruments: a guide to in-depth interviews and qualitative data collection.
Duration: months 10-13 (4 months)
- (DS 6) Analysis of qualitative data.
Duration: months 14-16 (3 months)
- (DS 7) Preparation of recommendations and measures for various stakeholders in healthcare.
Duration: months 16-18 (3 months)
- (DS 8) Integrated project management.
Duration: months 1-18 (18 months).
Citations for bibliographic records:
Back to list of projects