Basics of Law
6.00 ECTS / 60 (30 hours of lectures, 0 hours of exercises, 30 hours of seminars, 0 hours other forms of work)
doc. dr. Barbara Rajgelj
- Undergraduate Programme of International Relations
- Undergraduate Programme of Journalism
- Undergraduate Programme of Political Science - Public Policies and Sdministration
- Undergraduate Programme of Sociology
- Undergraduate Programme of Sociology - Human Resources Management
1. The concept of law and legality criteria 2. The state and state sovereignty 3. Legal norm 4. Legal relationship - subject of the legal relationship, - rights and obligations, - object of the legal relationship, - protection of the legal relationship 5. Legal acts and legal sources 6. Modern law 7. Systematization of law 8. Introduction to constitutional law & EU law 9. Introduction to the law of obligations 10. Introduction to property law 11. Introduction to commercial law 12. Introduction to labour & social security law 13. Introduction to family and inheritance law 14. Introduction to criminal law.
Please login with you username and password for more information about the course.
Curriculum was last modified on: 15.06.2020