6.0 ECTS / 60 (30 hours of lectures, 0 hours of exercises, 30 hours of seminars, 0 hours other forms of work)
doc. dr. Branko Ilič
Elective - expert
- Undergraduate Programme of Communication studies - Marketing Communication and Public Relations
- Undergraduate Programme of Cultural studies - Studies of Culture and Creativity
- Undergraduate Programme of Defence Studies
- Undergraduate Programme of Journalism
- Undergraduate Programme of Media and Communication Studies
- Undergraduate Programme of Political Science - Public Policies and Sdministration
- Undergraduate Programme of Political Science - Studies of Politics and the State
- Undergraduate Programme of Social Informatics
- Undergraduate Programme of Sociology
- Undergraduate Programme of Sociology, Human Resources Management
In contemporary societies knowledge is acquiring a role of most inportant production factor for competitiveness on individual, firm and country level under global innovation competition. Also, the economic impact of intellectual property as intangible asset of individuals and organisations increases correspondingly. When slovenian economy is following the most developed countries inside and outside EU slovenian firms should be awared of intellectual property as a factor of competitive advantage under the conditions of intensive innovation competition.The subject embraces lectures as well as seminar with presentations of short papers and/or concepts of seminar papers.
Please login with you username and password for more information about the course.
Curriculum was last modified on: 13.03.2019