Introduction to the language for specific purposes - English
Uvod v jezik stroke - angleščina
6.0 ECTS / 60 (0 hours of lectures, 60 hours of exercises, 0 hours of seminars, 0 hours other forms of work)
lekt. mag. Nina Bostič Bishop
- Lector Maja Makovec
Elective - general
Full academic year
- Undergraduate Programme of Communication studies - Marketing Communication and Public Relations
- Undergraduate Programme of Cultural studies - Studies of Culture and Creativity
- Undergraduate Programme of Defence Studies
- Undergraduate Programme of Media and Communication Studies
- Undergraduate Programme of Political Science - Public Policies and Sdministration
- Undergraduate Programme of Social Informatics
- Undergraduate Programme of Sociology
Study of genres, typical of academic written communication; Reading and analysis of authentic social science academic and professional texts; Exercises for acquiring and expanding basic social science vocabulary and teminology; Exercises in coherent summarising and paraphrasing of written and oral messages; Exercises in the use of functional structures, typical of academic social science discourse; Study of principles of effective public speaking.
Please login with you username and password for more information about the course.