6.0 ECTS / 60 (30 hours of lectures, 30 hours of exercises, 0 hours of seminars, 0 hours other forms of work)
izr. prof. dr. Katja Lozar Manfreda
- Asst. Prof. Dr. Bojana Lobe
- Tch. Asst. MSc. Emil Polajnar
- Undergraduate Programme of Communication studies - Marketing Communication and Public Relations
- Undergraduate Programme of International Relations
- Undergraduate Programme of Political Science - Public Policies and Sdministration
- Undergraduate Programme of Social Informatics
- Undergraduate Programme of Sociology
- Undergraduate Programme of Sociology - Human Resources Management
Basic statistical terms, descriptive statistics (frequency distributions and their graphical presentation, measures of central tendency and variability, kurtosis, skewness), bivariate statistical analysis (cross-tabulations and correlations, bivariate regression), normal distribution, inferential statistics (basics of sampling, sampling distributions, confidence intervals, hypothesis testing).
Please login with you username and password for more information about the course.
Curriculum was last modified on: 27.03.2019