Odnosi z javnostmi
6.0 ECTS / 60 (30 hours of lectures, 30 hours of exercises, 0 hours of seminars, 0 hours other forms of work)
prof. dr. Dejan Verčič
- Tch. Asst. MSc. Maja Jančič
- Tch. Asst. Dr. Andrej Škerlep
- Undergraduate Programme of Communication studies - Marketing Communication and Public Relations
- Undergraduate Programme of Journalism
- Undergraduate Programme of Media and Communication Studies
The course introduces students to the contemporary practice of public relations. It starts with a stakeholder view on organizations and the need for management of their mutual interdependencies across organizational boundaries. This process starts with listening and issues management, while practitioners perform different roles and use different models of PR (symmetrical and asymmetrical). Creation, planning, organising, execution, and evaluation are subjected to ethical consideration.
Please login with you username and password for more information about the course.
Curriculum was last modified on: 06.03.2019