6.00 ECTS / 60 (10 hours of lectures, 50 hours of exercises, 0 hours of seminars, 0 hours other forms of work)
asist. dr. Petra Zaletel
- Instr. Jaroš Štekl
Elective - general
Full academic year
- Undergraduate Programme of Communication studies - Marketing Communication and Public Relations
- Undergraduate Programme of Cultural studies - Studies of Culture and Creativity
- Undergraduate Programme of Defence Studies
- Undergraduate Programme of Journalism
- Undergraduate Programme of Media and Communication Studies
- Undergraduate Programme of Political Science - Public Policies and Sdministration
- Undergraduate Programme of Political Science - Studies of Politics and the State
- Undergraduate Programme of Sociology
- Undergraduate Programme of Sociology - Human Resources Management
The content of physical education forms the theoretical and practical part. The theoretical part includes general and special contents: The general part shall be implemented in the form of lectures and includes: basics of the human body, its movement, cardio and respiratory system, psychomotor and functional abilities of man, sports / physical activity as a preventive and curative action for the conservation and consolidation of health, the basics of healthy eating and the regulation of body weight and other medical aspects of sport, methods of verification and assessment of the human psycho-motor and functional abilities. Special part of which is carried out through exercises and is attached to the selected sport and contains: the specificities of each sport and its impact on man, technique, tactics and rules of specific sports, basics of physical and technical tactical preparation in selected sport. The practical part is implemented in the form of regular exercise in selected sports, guided daily activities, preparation and execution of tests of motor and functional abilities. For pre-selected students work carried out in the form of regular training sessions and competitions in the context of inter-faculty and inter-university sports competitions.
Please login with you username and password for more information about the course.