MCPR (Marketing Communications and Public Relations) Research
Raziskovanje v TKOJ
6.00 ECTS / 60 (30 hours of lectures, 0 hours of exercises, 30 hours of seminars, 0 hours other forms of work)
izr. prof. dr. Samo Kropivnik
- Asst. Prof. Dr. Urška Tuškej Lovšin
- Undergraduate Programme of Communication studies - Marketing Communication and Public Relations
The main topics of the course:
1) The role of research in marketing communications and public relations. The development of the field. Organizational aspects. Ethics in MCPR research.
2) Clients and symptoms. From issues to research problems. Purpose definition. Research design: exploratory, descriptive and explanatory research. Mixing and optimising designs.
3) Data collection design. Secondary data. Internet. Assessment of suitability and usability. Primary data. Interviews. Focus groups. Projection techniques. Surveys. Questionnaire design. Measurement. Sample design and sampling. Validity and reliability.
4) Analysis of interviews, focus groups and projection techniques. Univariate and bivariate statistical analyses with SPSS. Statistical inference. Research report and presentation of results. Visualisation of results (graphic presentations). Summarizing and integrating the results. Consulting.
Please login with you username and password for more information about the course.
Curriculum was last modified on: 09.06.2020