Advanced MKPR (Marketing Communications and Public Relations) Research
Napredne raziskave v TKOJ
6.00 ECTS / 60 (30 hours of lectures, 0 hours of exercises, 30 hours of seminars, 0 hours other forms of work)
izr. prof. dr. Samo Kropivnik
- Undergraduate Programme of Communication studies - Marketing Communication and Public Relations
The main topics of the course:
1) Preliminary analysis and data transformations.?
2) Explaining and forecasting. Multiple linear analysis.?
3) Typologies. Clustering Methods. Segmentation.?
4) Principal components. Factor analysis. Perceptual maps. Positioning.?
5) A comprehensive and effective presentation of complex research results. Results-based decision making in MRPR.?
6) Selected topics (one per year): e.g. media planning, modelling decisions, conjoint analysis, data mining, mixed methods.
Please login with you username and password for more information about the course.