On Monday, May 18, the circulation of the Central Social Sciences Library opens its doors
Central Social Sciences Library is open for loan services:
on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. and on Wednesday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
You can visit the library to:
• order library materials,
• pick up the ordered library materials,
• return borrowed library materials,
• join a library or complete the online registration process,
• empty the locker,
• renew your membership,
• settle any depts to the library.
We only borrow pre-ordered material for which a library member receives a reservation notification.
The library's reading rooms are closed until further notice.
You can use many library services and receive information remotely:
- for inquiries, extending library material, arranging remote access to online resources and an agreement to send material to the home by post – call (01) 580 51 52 or email email@example.com,
- for information counseling, researchers’ bibliographies – call (01) 580 51 52 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can access e-resources from home using the University of Ljubljana Digital Library.
We will keep you updated on any further actions and activities.
Handling library materials at home
Back to list of notificationsPublished: 18. May 2020 | Category: