Explore ways to effectively search for scientific social science resources using the e-resources available in the library’s databases. Find the information you really need and get relevant scientific sources using a variety of tools in the online collections.
- overview of the library catalogue and library databases
- search for academic e-journals and e-books with the help of DiKUL (UL Digital Library), which enables easy and transparent search of information from the collections of major academic providers and publishers,
- advantages of using advanced search and the use of facets (filters), which allow easy adjustment of search results,
- choosing and adjusting search queries,
- using “ProQuest Dissertations and Theses” and repositories of University of Ljubljana to search for existing dissertations and theses; Other electronic resources (dictionaries, encyclopaedias, ...)
The course is intended for foreign students at the Faculty of Social Sciences – those who have already chosen a research subject (searching for sources in a specific content area) as well as those who would like to get on overview of how to efficiently access the e-resources available through the faculty library.
Apply via the form.
You will need your UL Identity or library membership passwords to access the available e-resources. The course will also give you a password to access the ODKJG Online Classroom.
Additional information: firstname.lastname@example.org