Explore ways to effectively search for scientific social science resources using the e-resources available in the library’s databases. Find the information you really need and get relevant scientific sources using a variety of tools in the online collections.
- overview of the library catalogue and library databases
- search for academic e-journals and e-books with the help of DiKUL (UL Digital Library), which enables easy and transparent search of information from the collections of major academic providers and publishers,
- advantages of using advanced search and the use of facets (filters), which allow easy adjustment of search results,
- choosing and adjusting search queries,
- using “ProQuest Dissertations and Theses” and repositories of University of Ljubljana to search for existing dissertations and theses; Other electronic resources (dictionaries, encyclopaedias, ...)
The course is intended for foreign students at the Faculty of Social Sciences – those who have already chosen a research subject (searching for sources in a specific content area) as well as those who would like to get on overview of how to efficiently access the e-resources available through the faculty library.
In light of epidemic restrictions, the course will be delivered via Zoom. Apply via the form on our website or by email to receive the Zoom invitation.
You will need your UL Identity or library membership passwords to access the available e-resources. The course will also give you a password to access the ODKJG Online Classroom.
Additional information: email@example.com